Gamer Girls of Delinquency Gamer Girls of Delinquency

That's a nicee!

As far as the score goes 10/5, Current Score 4.23 / 5.00 (+ 0.0089). This is some hard ass shit my man! I'm one of the few lucky guys in the world who have a gamer chick on my arm and while she is a long way off from smoking me, she does get an honorable mention for holding her own against me in such titles as Killer Instinct (SNES), Red Dead Redemption (PS3), Saints Row 2 (PS3), and Resistance 2. I'm gonna let her listen to this once she wakes up tomorrow and I'm pretty sure she'll feel this like I'm feeling it. You are my favorite hip hop artists and I hop you keep dropping that hot shit on us. Don't worry, I'll bring the toilet paper homie. Lol! Keep it up man!

DJ-Delinquent responds:

i envy you

DBZ Call of Destiny (BGM 0C) DBZ Call of Destiny (BGM 0C)

I'll admit....

The original sounded good but man! You fucking ripped it with your version of it! You should make a version without the oldschool version and just have a whole 3 minutes of your version. I'd love to rock this while playing Burnout Paradise!! Good job my man!

Dark Matter Consumption Dark Matter Consumption

Glad you came back homie!!

This is a really hot track you've got here. It really gets you blood pumping. Just so you know, I bump your tracks on my MUGEN, on Burnout Paradise, and on some of the entrance music for Smackdown vs Raw 09 (soon to be on 2010 too). I'm glad you decided to come back and I hope you come out with some more hot shit! Keep it up man!!

The Fight Mix The Fight Mix

WTF?!?

Who the hell is giving zero's on this? They need to be taken outside and have their shit pushed in!! This is a bumping ass beat and I've already got it downloaded and banging this shit on my M.U.G.E.N! Don't let the haters get you down and keep doing your thing. Also, let me explain my score to you. I never ever give anybody a 10 because I feel that once you acheive a perfect score, you have no reason to improve. So, with that being said, I hope you keep striving to make that perfect beat and always strive to get a ten. Keep throwing that hot shit out homie!! Peace!!