All 74 art Reviews

Last Laugh Last Laugh

Sorry it took me so long to comment on this....

First he wants perfect women you only see in fantasies and then he wants you to do a more natural looking pic. You can't have both! Anyway, trolling aside, this's a pretty good pic and there is actually one noticeable thing wrong with it. The chick with the red hair's left arm is either too short or her right arm is too long. Not by too much, just a bit. As far as with the former's gripes, nothing else is wrong with this work. The colors and contrasts are great. I wish I had an eye for coloring like you do but I won't get into all of that. Maybe we should do some collabo work together one day! I'm pretty sure we could come up with something that's truly fudging awesome! Nice work Zet!

Akuma Akuma

I should kick your ass....

...because this pic is flipping bad ass!!! Nice rendition of Akuma (or Gouki for our friends across the pond).

Black Cat Black Cat

Well done

This is some hot shit right here my man! Your shading and color blends work very well for such a dark pic. However I do agree with everyone else on this about her arm. Black Cat is a bit more of a physique than this but you were probably going for a more feminine look, which is okay. You get a 10 either way because this's a hell of a pic and I can tell a lot of effort when into it. Nice job!!

Longboarding Love Longboarding Love

Nice and simple

I like this. The style you chose works very well with this pic. Well done!

JOHNNY AKA "THE SERPENT" JOHNNY AKA "THE SERPENT"

He says it's good but then gives it a 6?

Here, let me fix that for you. This picture looks good as hell and it looks like this guy is about to put a whoopin' on some unlucky bastard. Nice colors and blends my man. Keep doing your thing!!

chaosphoenix88 responds:

lol Thanks man, Ive been upgradin my skills . and im tryna work on just bein patient and not cuttin so many corners. I always end up gettin lazy

sniper sniper

Simply put...

....this's awesome art! Nice character design and that gun looks badass. Well done!!

groupie groupie

Nice work for something that's random!

This's a nice and simple pic that gives me a peek at how talented you really are. Nice colors make this pop and you shading and line work is excellent. You should check some of my stuff out too when you get a chance. I'll be checking out more of your art and giving my thoughts again in the near future. Well done!

Shirt Girl 2 Shirt Girl 2

I don't see anything wrong with this

Everything is about as proportionate as you can get when drawing on paper. I'd love to see it in color though. Great job!!

Shirt Girl Shirt Girl

Original

Another good one. Nice shading, the color fits her as well as the pic, and extra kudos for the background. I think it adds some flavor to this one even if it is a practice pic. Well done sir!

Sophie Stylized Sophie Stylized

So, so sexy!

Nice. This is some good work. Your lines are nice and clean and the black, white, and tan coloring you have going on really makes this a good look. Well done man!